Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More From Poor Lower Case Gothamite's Almanac Dept.

The Sun never repents of the good he does, 
nor does he ever demand a recompense.
Then again, the sun never had to work under a
SAG Ultra Low Budget Contract.
Let alone bring his own goddamn shoes.

Forewarned is fore-armed.
Four lines on Ugly Betty however,
is just fucking pathetic.

Pretty is as pretty does.
"Quirky" just stays home and watches a Bones marathon.

"Almost" only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes.
or as my agent would say:
"It's down to you and the actress who's gonna get the part."

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
After that, it's just one long endless parade of shame.
On me.

AND THE WINNER OF THE DAY:

If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck...
It's probably my reel.

No comments: