Monday, January 23, 2017

Death Of A Salesman ala AARP

IMPORTANT QUOTES FROM DEATH OF A SALESMAN-THE SENIOR YEARS

"I'm a dime a dozen pop---with a $15 co-pay!"

Image result for Death of Salesman"Linda, this coffee is a meal in itself.  Unfortnately my colon doesn't take to it too well.."

"That's what I dream about Biff...sometimes I wanna just rip my clothes off in the middle of the store and outbox that goddamnned merchandise manager...but then I get this terrilbe pain right here that shoots straight up my buttocks..."

"THE MAN KNEW WHAT HE WANTED and went out and got it!  Walked into a jungle and comes out, the age of twenty-one, and he's rich, though because of some rancid fruit there in the jungle, he also developed an inflamed duodenum..."

"The only thing youve got in this world is what you can sell. That, and a terrible rash.."

"I've got to get some seeds right away, nothing's planted....I don't have a thing in the ground.  I can hardly bend either so forget the seeds, where's my cane?"

"You can't eat the orange and throw the peel away.  Having said that the peel can upset the gut, in which case, by all means, trash the thing.."

No comments: