Wednesday, September 07, 2016

We Answer Our Mail


Dear A.L.L.

Great question.  This is a tough one because whatever side is longest is always called the length.  The only exception to this, and you've probably guessed by now, Is The CMMDR.  He manages to be both wider and longer. It isn't pretty.


Oh R.A.D. Gladly. 

I feel your pain. Sometimes without the CMMDR even calling I  hear him on my telephone, my radio, my dishwasher and, believe it or not, my duodenum.  He was once the voice of CONELRAD and now spends evenings looking for his remote. 


Dear M.W.F. 

HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT???  We're laughing because here at HWHN its a thing that we do EVERY MORNING!!!  Every morning, say around 11 a.m. when the CMMDR is just rising from a bloated, sweaty, restless sleep, we call him on his private "hot line" and ask him to recite his daily docket and, this is THE FUN PART,  JUST as he starts, we HANG UP.  HE FALLS FOR IT EVERY TIME. That's our stubble call.

Till next time...keep those letters comin'

No comments: