Thursday, November 06, 2014

I'm RICH

Actual letter received this morning…I'm RICH! (The capitalizations are my own)

Begin forwarded message:

Date: November 5, 2014 at 9:39:47 PM EST
From: john bujma <j.bumatg@gmail.com>
Subject: Payment notification Letter.

Greetings,

I am Barrister John Buma, Personal Attorney to late Mr. Roman
Boutsikaris, one of the biggest contractors in Togo,

until his death last
Six years ago in motor vehicle accident in the capital city lomè
republic of Togo, He Banked with a BANK and had a closing balance as
at the end of July, 2008 worth $6.300, 000.00 (Six Million Three
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

The Bank now expects the Next of Kin to come forward as Beneficiary.
An Effort has been made by the BANK to get in touch with any of the
Deceased Family Relatives, but they have met with no success. The bank
has given me an authority to provide a next of kin within few days,
since I was his personal attorney when he was alive, that was the
reason why I decided to contact you, so that you can put claim on this
fund.


Please Kindly forward to me the following information for easier
communication on this regards.

1. Your full Name
2. Your Contact Address
3. Your Occupation
4. Bank Account Nmbers
5. Private Email.


I await your kind attention as quickly as possible for more
information and directives and please reply me through my private
email address ( john_bumaa@yahoo.com).

Yours in service
Barrister John Buma.

No comments: