Friday, June 05, 2015

Word of the Day







Morosoph
n. a learned fool
-texts-

CMMDR-Anything?
Ensign-Seriously?

(half hour later)

C-I'm about to gx about my day.
E-gx? Hmmm
C-goy about
E-GOY?
C-SHIT. I mean I'm abort two ho abut mylar.
E-No clue.
C-FUCK! ;lkj lkj;lieioljm
E-Hint: Try looking at the keys while you're typing.

(Two hours later)
C-I'm going about my doyen.
E-What does that mean?
C-I'm GOINK SBOUT MU DY. YOU KNWO WHT I MEAN
E-This is America Pal. Go back to the border and learn English.

(three hours later)
C-I'm about to finish up the about.
E-Okay...everything is spelled correctly, so good for you, but...
C-Here it comes.
E-There's a noticeable lack of sense.
C-I have about three or four about to go.
E-I'm exhausted.
C-I'm going about I'm going about.
E-Are you shorting?
C-ABOUT?
E-I'll just wait this out.
C-The night needs going about and I'm the one to go about it so I'm about to go and
E-Okay, Know what I'm ABOUT TO DO?
C-Go about?
E-Nope. Shoot myself.
C-Aller de ma journée.
E-While you're going about the whole about thing, take a moment to look up MOROSOPH.
C- Off I go to go about. Bye.

No comments: