Tuesday, April 24, 2012

More Scenes from P. S. RejEW Dept.


-----after a long uncomfortable pause....

RISA:  Okay maybe we need to do a little REPETITION excer--
ENSIGN: Nothing, nothing, nothing.
RISA: NO, NOT WITH YOURSELF.  WITH A-- (pointing to JPA with her hand raised) WHat?
JPA:  Did you know that I'm related to Stella A.?
RISA: (annoyed) REALLY?
JPA: (in a very small voice) no...I was just making a---
RISA:  Okay.  Thanks for slowing me up. Let's start REPETITION!  The two of you: Baldy and Ron KIKE-a-like: GO.
-pause-
CMMDR: Bang
ENSIGN: INNOVATIVE
CMMDR: Bang
ENSIGN: TRIAD
CMMDR: BANG!
ENSIGN: TALENTWORKS
CMMDR: Bang!
ENSIGN: APA!
RISA: STOP!
            .(PAUSE) 
             WHAT ARE YOU DOING? 
JPA: (WITH HER HAND IN THE AIR) I KNOW! I KNOW!
RISA:  Jesus, WHAT?
JPA:  Um...did you know I'm more of a "downtown" actress?
RISA: uh-huh
JPA:  (pause) oh...
ENSIGN: I thought the object of the exercise was to list agencies that have dropped me? 
RISA: Wrong. And you?  Tree stump?  What were you doing?
CMMDR: Making the sounds of my building.  Want to hear more?
RISA:  Have you people paid me yet?

No comments: